The Jenquip EC09 Plate Meter is an accurate electronic rising plate meter for calculating Dry Matter in grass paddocks. The counter can be retrofitted to Aghub and Farmworks models. The plate meter is straightforward to use and simple to understand. The unique folding handle design and removable plate also make the Jenquip EC09 Electronic Folding Plate Meter easy to transport, store and carry between paddocks.
- Integrated design – no loose mounts!
- Protected potentiometer
- Less maintenance
- No bottom plastic to come loose
- Retained battery holder cannot fall out
- Counter can be retrofitted to some plate meter models including Manual Plate Meters and other brands of plate meters which includes Farmworks and Aghub F200, F300, F400 and G1000 models.
- Measurement range — 0-250mm of compressed pasture height. An extended 400mm shaft is also available for measuring tropical grasses
- Integrated counter case — protects the potentiometer, less to go wrong, less maintenance required.
- Folding handle — for easy transport and storage in a Carry Bag. (Optional Extra)
The Jenquip EC09 Electronic Plate Counter automatically records each reading and displays values for number of samples taken, plus average pasture height and cover. Different pasture cover calculation formulas can be entered and selected, with the selected formula remaining in use until changed. All formulas are retained when the counter is switched off.
A comprehensive instruction handbook is included with each Electronic Plate Meter. The software is supplied on USB for use with Windows XP or later versions.